Happy New Year everyone!! I hope everyone had a lovely New Years Eve and brought in the new year with the people you love and didn’t get too merry (I know I did!) Feels nice to begin fresh with another year knowing that I have so much to look forward to.
I went for a lovely meal and drinks with my boyfriend, Lewis and his sister and her boyfriend. We then went back to Lewis’s house and had a few more drinks and brought the new year in with his family.
I wore a lovely dress that my boyfriend bought me for Christmas, paired it with my new black clutch (another Christmas present) and my black and gold wedges.
Dress – Topshop
Clutch – MissSelfridge
Shoes – Newlook (Had them a while, hence the scratches haha)
2014 has been a great year with lots of interesting things happening:
- I turned 18 at the beginning of the year
- Passed my driving test (third time lucky) and bought my first car
- I went on an all girls holiday to Tenerife
- I got into university and have already met some amazing people that I know will be in my life forever
- I did my first Tough Mudder and helped raise £1500 for Diabetes UK!!
- I also took part in a 5k ‘Santa Dash’ for charity
- Started my blog!
Every year I always think of a million and one resolutions for the new year and never end up sticking to any of them! However, this time I’m determined to succeed. My resolutions are:
- Get back into going to the gym (and go frequently!) and get that bikini body I need for my month holiday to Florida in July
- Begin to eat A LOT more healthy
- Save money
- Blog more
- Live life to the full (cheesy I know!)
I wish everyone a lovely new year and hope 2015 is good to you all!
Thanks for reading x