SO it’s my birthday on the 20th of March so I thought I would compile a list of all the things I’m lusting after at the moment and really hoping someone gets them for me (hint, hint 😉 ) …
1. Scarf Print Top – Topshop
2. White Flats – Topshop
3. Halter Crop Top – Topshop
4. Winter White Jeans – Topshop
5. Khaki Skirt – Topshop
6. Watt’s Up Highlighter – Benefit
7. Floral Skirt – Topshop
8. Two-tone flats – ModCloth
9. Pink Jumper – Warehouse
10. Nude Block Heels – MissSelfridge
1. Grey Wrap Skirt – River Island
2. Oversized Stripe Tee – Zara
3. Grey Cut Out Crop Top – MissSelfridge
4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush – Boots
5. High Waisted Floral Bikini – River Island Top and Bottoms
6. Roller Lash Mascara – Benefit
7. Urban Decay Naked Pallet 2 – Debenhams
8. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume – Boots
9. High Beam Highlighter – Benefit
10. White and Grey Bowler Bag – River Island
I hope that these wish lists have inspired people to go shopping (sorry!) and grab themselves lots of new goodies!
Thanks for reading x
Today was such a beautiful day, so we decided to go to Eastbourne Harbour and take some photos. The sun was shining but it was still super cold, so a Starbucks was definitely needed! I think the classic red cups are a great sign that christmas is coming, and their christmas menu is so lovely, i had a toffee nut latte and can totally recommend!
Today i went with a monochrome outfit with a statement red lip. As you will begin to see i wear a lot of monochrome, but i am trying to incorporate more colour in my outfits. I know lots of people are the same as me, but hopefully you will see how i am beginning to add colour to my outfits and take inspiration from them.
I love patterned trousers and these Newlook ones are very easy to wear and match with any outfit. I paired them with a slouchy black jumper and a pair of girly flats. Being that it is now winter, i had to wear a coat, so chose this black ASOS one, it has a hidden red collar that matched my statement lips. I paired all this with black flats, a watch and a bag.
Coat – ASOS
Jumper – Topshop
Trousers – Newlook
Shoes – Forever21
Bag – ASOS
Watch – Fossil
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to comment with any questions or suggestions! x