SO it’s my birthday on the 20th of March so I thought I would compile a list of all the things I’m lusting after at the moment and really hoping someone gets them for me (hint, hint 😉 ) …
1. Scarf Print Top – Topshop
2. White Flats – Topshop
3. Halter Crop Top – Topshop
4. Winter White Jeans – Topshop
5. Khaki Skirt – Topshop
6. Watt’s Up Highlighter – Benefit
7. Floral Skirt – Topshop
8. Two-tone flats – ModCloth
9. Pink Jumper – Warehouse
10. Nude Block Heels – MissSelfridge
1. Grey Wrap Skirt – River Island
2. Oversized Stripe Tee – Zara
3. Grey Cut Out Crop Top – MissSelfridge
4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush – Boots
5. High Waisted Floral Bikini – River Island Top and Bottoms
6. Roller Lash Mascara – Benefit
7. Urban Decay Naked Pallet 2 – Debenhams
8. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume – Boots
9. High Beam Highlighter – Benefit
10. White and Grey Bowler Bag – River Island
I hope that these wish lists have inspired people to go shopping (sorry!) and grab themselves lots of new goodies!
Thanks for reading x
Happy New Year everyone!! I hope everyone had a lovely New Years Eve and brought in the new year with the people you love and didn’t get too merry (I know I did!) Feels nice to begin fresh with another year knowing that I have so much to look forward to.
I went for a lovely meal and drinks with my boyfriend, Lewis and his sister and her boyfriend. We then went back to Lewis’s house and had a few more drinks and brought the new year in with his family.
I wore a lovely dress that my boyfriend bought me for Christmas, paired it with my new black clutch (another Christmas present) and my black and gold wedges.
Dress – Topshop
Clutch – MissSelfridge
Shoes – Newlook (Had them a while, hence the scratches haha)
2014 has been a great year with lots of interesting things happening:
- I turned 18 at the beginning of the year
- Passed my driving test (third time lucky) and bought my first car
- I went on an all girls holiday to Tenerife
- I got into university and have already met some amazing people that I know will be in my life forever
- I did my first Tough Mudder and helped raise £1500 for Diabetes UK!!
- I also took part in a 5k ‘Santa Dash’ for charity
- Started my blog!
Every year I always think of a million and one resolutions for the new year and never end up sticking to any of them! However, this time I’m determined to succeed. My resolutions are:
- Get back into going to the gym (and go frequently!) and get that bikini body I need for my month holiday to Florida in July
- Begin to eat A LOT more healthy
- Save money
- Blog more
- Live life to the full (cheesy I know!)
I wish everyone a lovely new year and hope 2015 is good to you all!
Thanks for reading x